Terms & Conditions
While we have taken care in the preparation of the contents of this website, this website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos, icons regarding or relating to Tulchan Communications LLP, or the products and services of the same (or to third party products and services), are provided on an 'as is' basis without any representation or endorsement being made and without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
To the extent permitted by law, all such terms and warranties are hereby excluded. In no event will Tulchan Communications LLP be liable (whether in contract or tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise) for any losses sustained and arising out of or in connection with use of this website including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill (in all these cases whether direct or indirect) nor any indirect, economic, consequential or special loss.
Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
Tulchan Communications LLP reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- Tulchan Communications LLP does not represent that the information contained in this website is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete, and shall accept no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this website or for any reliance placed by any person on the information.
- Tulchan Communications LLP does not warrant that the functions or materials accessible from or contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that this website or the server that makes it available are virus or bug free or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Tulchan Communications LLP. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Tulchan Communications LLP to use any item displayed.
- Tulchan Communications LLP takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Tulchan Communications LLP has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Tulchan Communications LLP approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
For more information regarding the above or any other matter please email us.